Crazy how time flies and all that – it just dawned on me how soon this event is.
I’ve been able to attend the first couple of Geek’ Night Out events and I’ve been pretty impressed with the turnout, participation, and overall nerd levels.
It’s a good time and something you can easily bring kids to, which is a bonus for me.
Here’s the skinny:
- Thursday Feb 20th, from 4:30pm to 9pm around Mill Avenue. Totally free.
- There’s a big “comicon” atmosphere, so come in costume and/or enjoy others who do.
- Festivities include live music, artists, robots, a TARDIS, costume contest, lots of booths, science experiements, and more.
- Phoenix Comicon is a big supporter and will be on site as well.
- Here’s the official site.
So, who’s going?