Today I invite you to “subscribe” in some way (if you haven’t already), and to invite others to subscribe as well.
I like to think that Lightning Octopus helps bring some life to our growing geek scene ’round these parts (that’s the goal anyway), and I’d love to see it grow even more.
- Like LO on Facebook! Be sure to like or comment every once in a while to keep LO in your time line.
- Follow me on Twitter! @electricoctopi – I tend to be more “myself” on Twitter and a bit more active.
- Subscribe to LO with RSS. If you’re a Google Reader junkie (I am) or use another reader, this is for you.
- Get LO posts right in your Email. Whenever I hit “publish,” that post gets emailed to you. It’s the future!
Getting a hold of me is pretty easy too, whether to share upcoming events, ask a question, or send gushing fan mail.
- Email is probably the best way to get a hold of me, since I can easily flag emails I need to get back to.
- One of the best ways to let me know about an upcoming event is through Facebook – sharing an event page.
- And Twitter is my favorite quick & easy way to connect. I’m pretty dang responsive on Twitter.