This weekend, Phoenix parties with cold blooded vampires, reptiles, super villains, and corpses.
And here you were thinking Halloween was over…
Thursday, Nov 15th
Mr Vampire! [Phoenix]
- Want an unintentional vampire comedy, but don’t want to finish off the Twilight saga?
- Try Japan’s Mr Vampire, if you prefer your vampires to hop instead of sparkle.
- At The Film Bar at 8pm.
Saturday, Nov 17th
Phoenix Reptile Expo [Mesa]
Flashmob Fiction – Epic Superhero Battle! [Scottsdale]
- Be a part of an artsy-nerdy-flash-mob-y experiment.
- You’ll have to read more here to get the whole idea.
- (Long story short, dress up as someone with superpowers – battle nemeses in public.)
- Starts at 1pm, but you’ll need to sign up to get full details.
Iconica Game Night [Phoenix]
Astronaut William G. Gregory? [Peoria]
Sunday, Nov 18th
Make A Corpse… Why Not? [Mesa]
- The AZ Haunters are inviting everyone out to HeatSync Labs to make corpses!
- I wish I had a better link to give you, but you can sign up with them for more info.
- From 10:30am to 1:30pm with lunch at Monsterland.
The Great Octopus commands you to get out and have a great weekend.
Let me know if I missed anything!