This weekend, Phoenix parties with zombies, fights giant monsters, goes down a steampunk rabbit’s hole, and more.
Plenty for everyone this weekend. Enjoy the crap out of it.
Thursday, Oct 18th
Tucson Terror Fest Begins! [Tucson]
ULTRASEVEN 45th Anniversary [Phoenix]
- Nothing like giant men in spandex kicking the crap out of giant monsters.
- Fill your evening with sparkly explosions and exaggerated poses!
- The Brothers Ultra entertain at The Film Bar at 8pm.
Friday, Oct 19th
Steampunk Alice In Wonderland [Mesa]
- Desert Rose Theatre has decided that Wonderland needs more brass goggles.
- If you tend to agree, their steampunk version of Carol’s classic begins this weekend.
- A little pricey, but sounds pretty fun.
- Shows all weekend.
Zombie Prom Night [Tempe]
- Ah, prom night.
- That special evening filled with laughing, dancing, and feasting on the flesh of the living.
- Relive that special undead magic at this all ages zombie prom.
- Go all out and you may be crowned king or queen.
- Starts at 6pm at 910 Live in Tempe.
Dungeon Master Happy Hour [Chandler]
- Time once again to gather round and share tales of glory and gaming.
- All adventurers welcome.
- At Fibber McGee’s – also at 6pm.
Saturday, Oct 20th
Laughing Moon Con 2012 [Goodyear]
Zombie Buffet 5K [Phoenix]
Fantasy Day [Phoenix]
- While I tend to lean SciFi, I do love me some fantasy now and then.
- (When will you be released, Doors of Stone!?)
- So does Barnes & Noble, so they’re throwing a party for the genre.
- At the Metro Center store, starting 10am and going most of the day.
Otsukimi Moonviewing Festival 2012 [Phoenix]
Midnight Masquerade [Phoenix]
- This one looks like it will be crazy huge.
- Live music and masked madness all night long.
- At the Madison Events Center starting around 8pm- get more details here.
Shaolin Warriors [Mesa]
Let me know what I missed, and I hope you have a great weekend!