This weekend, Phoenix rocks out with mad scientists, Browncoats, NES rockers, and Weird Al himself.
Friday, August 3rd
Dr Diabolic’s Traveling Roadshow [Phoenix]
- Brain eating, Crimson Ghost clips (worth going right there), and even some burlesque.
- Dr Diabolic puts on a truly weird good time.
- At the Phoenix Art Museum starting at 7pm.
- Learn more over here.
Saturday, August 4th
Browncoats Shindig [Phoenix]
The Minibosses [Phoenix]
Sunday, August 5th
Weird Al! [Phoenix]
- What’s your favorite Weird Al song?
- I think mine still might be Amish Paradise.
- Show starts at 7:30 pm at Comerica Theatre.
- Read a tiny bit more on my post about Weird Al coming.
Have fun, and please share anything I may have missed!