This weekend, Phoenix celebrates anime, fantasy, science fiction, and all of their fans.
Expect nothing less than a venerable cornucopia of geek indulgences this weekend.
Squees shall be squeed…
Thursday, August 30th
Superhero Fisticuffs [Phoenix]
- Take some lasers, monsters, and shiny costumes…
- Then add crazy martial arts.
- Enjoy the madness all night at The Filmbar, starting at 8pm.
- Karate chop these details.
*Just Added – The “Last” RockyCon! [Tempe]
Friday, August 31st
CopperCon 32 [Avondale]
- This little convention is all about books, authors, and artists.
- Should be great for hardcore fantasy and RPG fans.
- Doesn’t come cheap though – tickets are $55 at the door.
- Starts Friday and goes through Labor Day at the Hilton Garden Inn.
Saturday, September 1st
SF & Fantasy Writing Workshop [Mesa]
- Can’t afford CopperCon? Fear not, little one.
- You can hang out with other local genre authors for free at Lo Fi Coffee.
- Just show up and absorb the nerdy goodness.
- Starts around 10am.
Let me know if I missed anything, that we may all partake.
So who’s going to SabotenCon?