If you’re reading this, that means you are awesome. Studies have proven that LO readers are, on average, 173% more awesome than everyone else in the entire universe – hyper advanced god-like alien races included. Think about that for a moment.
You’re awesome because you know you’re a geek, support other geeks, and are interested in local community.
Now consider all of the easy ways to keep up with this awesomeness.
Today, I invite you to “subscribe” in some way (if you haven’t already), and if you know others who’d find the local Arizona geek scene interesting, to invite them to subscribe too.
- Like LO on Facebook! I share my posts here, but I also share interesting local things I find.
- Follow me on Twitter! I tend to be more “myself” on Twitter and a bit more active.
- Subscribe to LO with RSS. If you’re a Google Reader junkie (I am) or use another reader, this is for you.
- Get LO posts right in your Email. Whenever I hit “publish,” that post gets emailed to you. It’s the future!
Getting a hold of me is pretty easy too, whether to share local info, share upcoming events, ask a question, or send gushing fan mail.
- Email is probably the best way to get a hold of me, since I can easily flag emails I need to get back to.
- One of the best ways to let me know about an upcoming event is through Facebook – sharing an event page.
- And Twitter is probably my favorite quick / easy way to connect.
I like to think that Lightning Octopus helps bring some life to our growing geek scene ’round these parts (that’s the goal anyway), and I’d love to see it grow even more.