This weekend, Phoenix parties with giant turtles, muddy pirates, sun bathing zombies, and more.
Go forth, readers, and lay waste to monotony:
Thursday, July 26th
Gamera vs Guillon! [Phoenix]
- Gamera is, by far, the greatest giant fire breathing turtle of all time.
- (No offense, Bowser.)
- Watch the Friend of All Children fight a giant monster with a sword for a head.
- Because it is awesome.
- At 8pm at The Film Bar.
Friday, July 27th
Animeland Tucon! [Tucson]
- Take a little road trip and fill your weekend with spiky /colored hair!
- Looks pretty small, but could be enjoyable and low-key.
- Have fun doing this, you crazy otakus!
- At the Holiday Inn & Suites – all weekend.
Saturday, July 28th
Pirate Mud Wrestling! [Phoenix]
- It’s pirate mud wrestling.
- Just go.
- From 7pm to 11pm at Revolver Records – 18+ only.
Zombie Beach Party! [Phoenix]
- Finally, a beach party for the grossly under-tanned!
- Join other pale skinned beach bodies for some undead good times.
- At Rips Ales & Cocktales starting at 8pm.
Sunday, July 29th
Voyage Trekkers [Phoenix]