This weekend, Arizona mingles with zombies, vampires, and mad hatters.
Okay, I tend to jokingly throw the word debauchery around here quite a bit, but somehow, it’s honestly a pretty accurate word for this entire weekend.
Friday, June 8th
- I think the title of this event is both very explanatory and the reason to go see it.
- At the 101 Gallery in Downtown Mesa, around 8:30pm – learn more.
- Not enough craziness for you?
- Head over to The Rogue Bar for a 21+ Mad Hatter bash.
- Starts at 9pm and it sounds like a pretty wild gig.
Saturday, June 9th
- With all the zombie hysteria going on, you may want to meet the ZRS.
- Looks like they’ve moved their meetings to Samurai Comics.
- Wander in around 10:30am, and leave armed with zombie knowledge.
- Here is an event page.
Sunday, June 10th
- LO reader and True Blood fan Desiree wanted to spread the word about her ‘ladies only’ party.
- After reading some of the slightly NSFW comments in the meetup page, I’m going to say 21+ as well.
- Starts at 6pm but you’ll have to RSVP at the NERDS meetup page to get the location.
Let me know if I missed anything so we can all bask in the collective geekdom of Arizona!