This weekend, Arizona does costumes, more costumes, zombies, pirates, Legos, comics, & lucid dreaming.
Let your inner-geek out this weekend.
Slap your “same-old” routine in the face, give it a wedgie, then run out the door.
Friday, May 11th
- It’s an entire convention for you cosplayers!
- Huge opportunity to step up your costume game.
- Goes all weekend at the Tempe Mission Palms Hotel.
- Learn more in my post about CostumeCon30.
Saturday, May 12th
- Legos! Pirates! Put them together!
- Register at 9am at AZ Mills Mall, then start building with provided materials at 10am.
- Build the sweetest “pirate” themed model and win some pretty serious prizes.
- Learn details here. Tempted to take my boys just to watch.
- I’ve been hearing really good things about PCP’s new space.
- Check it out yourself during their grand re-opening!
- Party starts at noon – learn all about it.
- Wait until Halloween to wear costumes?
- Get your trick-or-treat on (way) early this year.
- The debauchery begins at 7pm at Firehouse, and goes from there.
- Enjoy the first 6 episodes of this locally filmed web series, and meet the crew.
- It’s a trippy show about dream-sharing, lucid-dreaming, and overall hilarity.
- At The Alwun House Foundation, starting at 6:30pm.
- Details here (just scroll down a little).
Is that everything? If not, please share so that all may partake in some geeky goodness this weekend.
What will you be up to?