This weekend, Arizona parties with Browncoats, Ira Glass, monsters, & Lightning Octopus!
Well, last weekend was crazy but over too soon.
Fortunately, there are some excuses to get back together this weekend!
Friday, June 1st
- Okay, this one is just quasi-nerdy… but it’s Ira Glass!
- It had to be mentioned.
- Starts at 7pm at The Phoenix Art Museum.
- Learn more and get tickets.
- Listen to some jokes from “that one guy” you see around TV sometimes.
- Brian does everything from film to comics to cartoons to video games.
- Doors open at 6:30pm at Stand Up Live.
- Details and tickets.
Saturday, June 2nd
- Want to meet other Whedon fans?
- Just show up and enjoy the shindig-ery!
- Starts at 6pm at Samurai Comics.
- Learn all about it.
Lightning Octocon 2012! [Mesa]
- It’s my little ‘thank you’ to everyone who supports the blog!
- (2 years! Holy crap.)
- Enjoy some sweet tunes, snacks, and the company of other incredible Arizona geeks.
- At Lulu Bell’s Toy Bodega from 7pm to 9pm. Totally free, just show up!
- Here’s an event page on Facebook. Hope you can come!
- Monsterland is throwing a 21+ party the same night – just down the street.
- Show your Phoenix Comicon badge to wave the cover charge.
- Doors open at 9pm.
- Here are the details.
Hope I see you all on Saturday! High fives will flow freely.