Lightning Octopus has gained a few new readers since I first announced Lightning Octocon 2012.
And for those of you who already know, it’s always good to get a quick reminder, right?
It’s going down in two months, on June 2nd, at Lulubell’s Toy Bodega in Downtown Mesa – a little more central this time.
If you haven’t heard about it yet, Lightning Octocon is:
- An annual celebration of this blog. 2 years now!
- A “thank you” to everyone who reads the blog and supports local geek culture.
- An excuse to get back together and have fun after Phoenix Comicon.
- An opportunity to meet some of you that I’ve yet to run into in person.
- Sweet tunes, snacks, games, photos, festivities, and birthday cake!
In short, it’s a little nerd party – heavy on the nerd.
You don’t need to RSVP or anything to come, but dropping a “Yes” over on Facebook would help give me an idea on what to prepare for.
Tell your friends!