This weekend, Arizona plays live Zelda music, eats brains, parties like pirates & ninjas, and answers Whedon trivia.
Oh how I wish I could go to the symphony thing.
Zelda (and Metroid) both have special places in my inner-kid’s heart.
Friday, April 20th
- These “geek gear” locals will be showing off their wares, including Comicon exclusive stuff.
- Bonus: costume contests and prizes.
- From 6pm to 11pm at Missconstrued Boutique.
- Learn all about it.
- “What are you afraid of, soldier?”
- “Nothing sir.”
- I suppose we’ll find out out at this little soldier/zombie flick at The Film Bar.
- Shows at 6pm and 10pm.
Saturday, April 21st
- Zelda music. Live Zelda music.
- Like, a big ol’ symphony doing live Zelda music.
- Starts at 8pm at The Orpheum Theater.
- It’s dangerous to go alone, take these details.
Sunday, April 22nd
- I’m guessing this is exactly what it sounds like.
- Organizers ask that you disable any plasma rifles upon arrival.
- Starts at 2pm at il Vinaio.
- Here’s a Facebook event
- Time for us desert Browncoats to show the rest of the country we know our Da-shiang bao-tza shr duh lah doo-tze!
- Starts at 7pm – contact Geeks Who Drink for details.
Go forth, my friends, and enjoy the geekery of another weekend.
Share what sounds fun to you in the comments, or let me know what I may have missed!