This weekend, Arizona doodles comic books, gives you a kung fu kick to the face, wears a dress, and watches the dead walk.
It’s a bit of a light weekend, and my online presence has been extremely diminished this week, but I did manage to find a few things.
(And it’s not too late to leave a quick comment on yesterday’s post to win some free stuff.)
Thursday, March 15th
- Join tons of other local artists and doodle the night away.
- At Jesse James Comics starting around 6pm.
- Learn all about it over at his site.
Friday, March 16th
- Learn all about the man who defined kung fu movies.
- At The Film Bar with a show starting around 7:50pm.
- See the trailer and get details.
Saturday, March 17th
- A large group of men and women dressing up in white wedding dresses (required) isn’t geeky per se.
- But then I realized you can probably get away with variations on a theme.
- As in zombie, alien, robot, overly-geeky, etc, brides.
- Starts at Noon at Kobalt in Phoenix – get details.
Sunday, March 18th
- I can’t think of a better place to watch the finale than surrounded by fans at The Film Bar.
- Wander in around 6pm.
- Here’s my post about the zombie event.
Also, Press The Pause Button has the low-down on St Patty’s Day video game tournaments going on.