This weekend, Geek Arizona takes you to dinner and hopes you’re its soul mate.
My calendar of events has a strange scarceness this weekend, surrounded by busy weekends.
Such is the ebb and flow of things, I suppose.
Thursday, January 19th
- Not 100% sure if this is a public event, but they have 10 slots available.
- If you’re big into the steampunk, reach out and see if you can join – I bet they’d be cool with it.
- At The Landmark in Mesa at 7pm.
- Behold the Arizona Steampunk Society Meetup information.
- Perfect for if you’re in the mood for mathmatical insanity.
- Or if you’re in the mood to watch Death play chess.
- At the Film Bar in Phoenix – showtimes.
Saturday, January 21st
Dating For Nerds & Geeks [Scottsdale]
- Still looking for your Sweet Westley or Princess Buttercup?
- If you think you need extra pointers from some nerd dating pros, I won’t judge.
- At this person’s office from 1pm to 3pm, but true love will cost you $10.
- Here are the geek dating details and tickets.
- (My dating tip: go to geek events around town and meet new people.)
Various Gaming Events Around Town
- Press The Pause Button has your low-down on video game events this weekend.
- Swing by her post and check them out.
Please share if you know of anything else so I can update the post!