Otaku’s, rejoice! Three days of glory will soon descend upon you!
In a couple of weeks you can wave goodbye to regular colored hair (and regular sized boots) and head on over to SabotenCon for a three day celebration of all things anime.
(I’ve been known to enjoy some Stand Alone Complex, Evangelion, and Trigun here and there, myself.)
The fine folks over at SabotenCon have asked me to blog for them, so of course I said yes because I love
the attention local geek adventures.
- Friday, Sept 30th – Oct 2nd.
- At the Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix.
- Many bands and voice actors shall abound.
- As well as other prominent figures in “the biz.”
- Events include everything you’d expect from a solid anime convention.
- (Masquerades, video gaming, AMV contests, people watching, etc.)
- Getcha tickets right here.
Last year, I learned that Saboten means “Cactus.” So now you know.
If you think you might go, feel free to refer to this handy field guide to help you spot me.