This weekend, Arizona brings out some big monsters and blows up watermelons for you. No, really.
Not a lot on my radar this weekend, but what it may lack in quantity I think it makes up for in bizarre explodiness.
Friday, July 1st
- The Cade Gallery is putting on a giant monster art show.
- “Slithering, skulking, stomping, smashing!”
- Start fleeing in terror at 7pm.
- Get your details.
Saturday, July 2nd
- Bring a watermelon down to the Arizona Science Center and they will blow it up with fireworks for you.
- Plus they’ll explain the pyrotechnics and teach you about fireworks.
- Starts at 2pm all weekend through the 4th.
- Find the details tucked away in the corner of their site.
I feel sort of obligated to make a Ghallager reference at this point, but I”ll refrain.
Have a great 4th of July weekend everyone.
As always, feel free to mention what I may have missed in the comments so we all know.