This weekend, Arizona goes all Anime on us, does the robot, and gathers its local comic book talent.
Wow, is it really the last weekend of March already? Sheesh.
Friday, Mar 25th
- Take some anime and a hotel, add a few thousand kids wearing cat ears and you end up with something like Con-Nichiwa.
- At the Holiday Inn Palo Verde, Tucson – goes all weekend.
- Learn more about Con-Ichiwa, or check out their site for tickets and schedules.
Robotology Art Show [Phoenix]
- So your dream of destroying all humans isn’t working out…
- At least you can go to the Push Gallery in Phoenix and enjoy some works of art depicting our future robot overlords.
- Features many artist’s depictions of said machines.
- The action starts at 7pm.
- I think this sounds pretty cool, myself.
Saturday, Mar 26th
- I sincerely hope you can make it to this one – our local comic book scene is very much worth meeting.
- Tons of artists (and a web series creator) will be assembling, sketching, and sharing.
- At Atomic Comics Chandler from Noon to 4pm.
- Here’s the flyer.
*UPDATED* Zombie Research Society Meeting [Phoenix]
- How could I forget to mention the ZRS meeting at Bookmans Phoenix?
- At 11:30am and lasts an hour.
- Learn about zombie apocalypse survival and gab about your favorite Zombie flicks.
- Thanks for reminding me, guys!
- The gory details.
Enjoy your weekend!