This weekend, Arizona get’s all wizardy, builds an army of tiny robots (or zombies), feeds you some kaiju, and invites you into the fairy realm.
And let me know what you think of my “Upcoming Events” widget in the sidebar. I think it’s pretty sexy, myself.
Thursday, Nov 18th
Harry Potter Line Party
- From 10am to midnight.
- At Harkins Theatres Tempe Marketplace 16.
- Trivia contests, costume contests, and random drawings.
- Get a load of everything going on here.
Robots vs Zombies Craft Workshop
- The battle will be epic(ly small) but both armies need minions.
- Help build either robots or zombies with fellow nerdcraftians.
- From 6pm to 9pm at Evermore Nevermore.
- $10 gets you all you need.
- Details and pics from previous workshops here.
Friday, Nov 19th
Terror of Godzilla
- Your favorite giant radioactive monster wants save the world from aliens.
- But, he also wants to entertain you during dinner.
- The delicious kaiju begins at 10pm at Farrelli’s Cinema Supper Club.
- Presented by the Midnight Movie Mamacita.
- Details over here.
Saturday, Nov 20th
Phoenix Faerie Festival
- At Estrella Regional National Park.
- Plenty to do, and a lot of live music.
- Quite a few local fantasy artists and fantasy authors.
- Check out their official site for all the details.
Star Wars at Bookmans
- Members of your local Star Wars costuming groups will be around, helping Relay For Life.
- Taking pictures, raffling Star Wars swag, and the like.
- Showing up at 2pm at Bookmans Mesa.
- Bring the kids!
- Full info here.