If you’re going to wait in line all day to watch Harry Potter at midnight, you might as well do it here.
Harkins is going all out for Potter fans willing to spend the day sitting in camping chairs and asking friends to save their spot while they go to the bathroom.
And instead of yelling at you with a megaphone to act in an orderly fashion, they’ll be yelling Potter trivia, reading some HP fan-fiction (just kidding), and awarding prizes for the best costumes.
- The magic begins at 10am and goes all day/night.
- At Harkins Theatres Tempe Marketplace 16.
- The first 100 fans in line get a free Harkins cup.
- Trivia contests, costume contests, and random drawings.
- Prizes include movie tickets, gift cards, iPods, free ice cream for a year, and more.
- No really – tons more. It’s crazy. Like, Luna Lovegood crazy.
- Get a load of everything going on here.
It sounds like it’ll be the place to be for wizardfolk. As I’ve said before, half the fun of things like this is being around hordes of fellow fans.
50 points to Ravenclaw! (Down with Hufflepuff!)