A mustache party… with lasers and robots!
The part of you that loves taking things apart and messing with lasers will have a blast at this thing. And so will the part that likes wearing a mustache and monocle:
- October 23rd at Gangplank in Chandler from 8pm to midnight.
- Interactive installations of local makers and their creations.
- (As in homemade robots & Tesla Coils! Mwa ha ha ha ha!)
- Live experimental music by local Thru the Wires.
- And more mustaches than the human mind can comprehend.
- Costumes and shenanigans encouraged.
- The suggested (charitable) donation is $10.
- Feel free to learn more and RSVP the ol’ Facebook way here.
So, if you’re going (or could in theory) what ‘stache might ye be sporting?
I think I’d have to go with the scrawny-teenager-trying-to-look-older-‘stache, myself.
No natural (or fake) mustache of your own? HeatSync Labs has you covered.