Some people like steampunk. Some people really like steampunk.
And some folks like it so much they reserve a big ol’ chunk of space in Downtown Mesa’s 2nd Friday and fill it up with the stuff.
These people are awesome.
Just like last time, Evermore Nevermore (and their neighbors) are going all out again in October’s 2nd Friday. If you’re a fan of the genre at all, you can help make this event shine. You can participate officially (follow the link below), or if you have any sweet gear or outfits to show off to fellow fans, just show up and represent.
- It’s all going down Friday, October 8th from 6pm to 10pm.
- On the south side of Main Street, between Robson & MacDonald.
- (Just find Evermore Nevermore.)
- Steampunk artisans, vendors, costumes… contraptions? (I hope so!)
- Let them know if you want to be a part of it.
- Otherwise, just show up and enjoy!
I’m going to try to be there taking pictures.