You know that Jonathan Coulton song where the zombie promises not to eat Tom’s eyes?
You know why he says that?
Because if he did, Tom couldn’t enjoy Arizona’s International Horror & SciFi Film Festival in a couple of weeks!
- The madness goes down Oct 14th – 17th at Madcap Theaters.
- Hear Charles Cyphers answer questions after The Fog on Friday night.
- Special guest Lance Henriksen (Bishop!) and a screening of Aliens Saturday night. (Game over, man!)
- You can find the schedule of films here.
- Official info at their site, and you can buy your tickets here.
- Or just become an official Film Fest Zombie and get passes (and some perks).
There are a few films that look like crazy weird fun, like Lunopolis, but half the fun of these things is being around scores of fellow genre film fans.