It’s pretty easy to trash talk your buddies when you’re hanging in your mom’s basement, pwning them at Mario Kart.
Now you can see just how trashy your talk really is, and bring the kids along too!
Nintendo is spreading an official Wii tournament forth across the land, and it’s creeping into Arizona next month (August).
From the offical site:
What is Wii Games: Summer 2010?
It’s a nationwide competition that invites people of all ages and backgrounds to come together and enjoy the social fun of motion-control games for the Wii system… Teams of two and four players will compete for the best overall score in a combination of five Wii games.
- Basketball in Wii Sports Resort (Ugh, I hate this game!)
- Bowling in Wii Sports Resort (No cheating!)
- The Hula Hoop® challenge in Wii Fit Plus (… no comment.)
- Clearing a Coin Grab level in New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Awesome!)
- Kart racing in Mario Kart Wii (Classic.)
If I can, I’m going to try to at least swing by and get some pictures for a recap.
And I can’t promise anything, but I’m pretty sure it’s going to look exactly like this: