Today I invite you to “subscribe” in some way (if you haven’t already), and to invite others to subscribe as well.
I like to think that Lightning Octopus helps bring some life to our growing geek scene (that’s the goal anyway), and I’d love to see it grow even more.
- Like LO on Facebook! Be sure to like or comment every once in a while to keep LO in your time line.
- Follow me on Twitter! @electricoctopi – I tend to be more “myself” on Twitter and a bit more active.
- Subscribe to LO with RSS. If you’re an RSS junkie (I am), this is for you.
- Get LO posts right in your Email. Whenever I hit “publish,” that post gets emailed to you. It’s the future!
Getting a hold of me is pretty easy too, whether to share upcoming events, ask a question, or send gushing fan mail.
- Email is probably the best way to get a hold of me, since I can easily flag emails I need to get back to.
- One of the best ways to let me know about an upcoming event is through Facebook - sharing an event page.
- And Twitter is my favorite quick & easy way to connect. I’m pretty dang responsive on Twitter.